Registration for the 2017-2018 school year will take place August 7th-August 10.
In-Person Registration at the Brentwood main office:
The office will be open for registration on the following dates and times:
Monday, August 7th from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Tuesday, August 8th from 8:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 9th from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 10th from 8:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you are registering your child for the first time, please bring the following documents with you:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (optional)
- Proof of Residence: mortgage statement, lease, utility bill
- Up to date Immunization Record
- Valid Parent/Guardian State ID/Drivers License or Passport
- Last 2 pay stubs (PreK only)
Questions? Call the Brentwood School office: 512-414-2039