Brentwood Elementary School Counselor:
Ms. Emily Stewart
BRENTWOOD is a NO PLACE FOR HATE school!
October 19th: Unity Day. Brentwood will celebrate by wearing ORANGE
October 24th-28th: Red Ribbon Week
- October 24th: Show your drug-free Bulldog Pride Day (wear Bulldog shirts)
- October 25th: "Wear Red" day
- October 26th: "Put a Sock on Drugs" day (wear crazy socks)
- October 27th: "My Future is Bright, No Drugs in Sight" (wear neon colors)
- October 28th: "Be on a Drug Free Team" day (wear your favorite college team gear)
December 12th-16th: WEEK OF KINDNESS
Students will be invited to "turn in" put downs in exchange for PAWsitive Paws (positive thought). There can never be too many PAWSitives, so students are allowed to add their own PAWSitive Paws for others to take. PAWSitive Paws will be ready in advance and all are invited to add PAWSitive Paws freely!
January 21, 2017: Role Model and Stereotypes Day
Role models and stereotypes are the two most significant variables for kids when deciding on a career trajectory. This day will be dedicated to both.